- RSS Channel Showcase 6234601
- RSS Channel Showcase 2144481
- RSS Channel Showcase 3346460
- RSS Channel Showcase 8389675
Articles on this Page
- 10/28/16--07:21: _Huawei Debuts at Io...
- 10/31/16--10:36: _Huawei’s commitment...
- 10/31/16--10:58: _Huawei Helps to Dig...
- 11/01/16--01:21: _Canonical teams up ...
- 11/01/16--01:38: _Veolia Water Techno...
- 11/01/16--01:49: _Solutions for your ...
- 11/01/16--06:22: _Asset company White...
- 11/04/16--13:19: _Huawei Smart Street...
- 10/31/16--02:42: _How Power IoT Light...
- 11/17/16--01:46: _Huawei & Holmer Dis...
- 11/29/16--04:58: _Huawei Sonnenwagen ...
- 12/11/16--19:24: _VDI Powers TF1’s Co...
- 12/14/16--20:07: _WuXi AppTec Uses Cl...
- 12/18/16--19:50: _Huawei Solutions He...
- 12/19/16--17:57: _Huawei Accelerates ...
- 12/23/16--02:10: _Cloud & Network Imp...
- 05/13/16--11:21: _Huawei Launches Ent...
- 07/26/16--23:38: _Leading New ICT emp...
- 01/12/17--21:50: _Huawei Videoconfere...
- 01/07/17--08:40: _Leading New ICT
- 10/28/16--07:21: Huawei Debuts at IoT Solutions World Congress 2016
- 10/31/16--10:36: Huawei’s commitment to Dubai’s Smart vision
- 10/31/16--10:58: Huawei Helps to Digitize Songshan Lake Factory
- 11/01/16--01:21: Canonical teams up with Huawei 25102016
- 11/01/16--01:38: Veolia Water Technologies invest in IoT
- 11/01/16--01:49: Solutions for your digital transformation journey 26102016
- 11/01/16--06:22: Asset company Whitestar upgrades ICT infrastructure
- 11/04/16--13:19: Huawei Smart Street Solution for Dubai Silicon Oasis
- 10/31/16--02:42: How Power IoT Lights Up the Life of Nigerian People
- 11/29/16--04:58: Huawei Sonnenwagen Documentary | Part 1 | The Journey Begins
- 12/11/16--19:24: VDI Powers TF1’s Converged Cloud News Center
- 12/14/16--20:07: WuXi AppTec Uses Cloud for Genetic Analysis
- 12/18/16--19:50: Huawei Solutions Help Open the Rio Olympics
- 12/19/16--17:57: Huawei Accelerates ICT Infrastructure for PERN
- 12/23/16--02:10: Cloud & Network Impact — Rohit Mehra
- 05/13/16--11:21: Huawei Launches Enterprise ICT Solutions Open Lab in Germany
- 07/26/16--23:38: Leading New ICT empowers a Better Smart Grid
- 01/07/17--08:40: Leading New ICT
Huawei debuts at IoT Solutions World Congress 2016, held in Barcelona on October 25-27, 2016. The global event is dedicated exclusively to creating synergy between IoT providers and industry — and to help the industry use disruptive IoT technology to increase their productivity.
Huawei showcased its lightweight OS – Huawei LiteOS, multiple IoT solutions, and shared its practical experience and achievement of utilizing IoT applications across various industries at IoTSWC2016.
The post Huawei Debuts at IoT Solutions World Congress 2016 appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
David Wang, CEO, Huawei UAE, outlines the company's commitment to align with the Dubai government’s vision for a smarter and happier city through innovative and leading New ICT solutions.
The Huawei OneAir solution helps integrate narrow-band and broad-band IoT solutions to fully automate the production, distribution and warehouse logistics to deliver a digital factory solution. For more on the complete OneAir solution launch please visit http://e.huawei.com/en/news/global/2016/201603171814
Jevgenijs Vainshteins (Canonical / Ubuntu) highlights the projects with Telcoms and the possibilities in the B2B market.
IoT functionalities are necessary in water, energy and waste management. Alain Staron says Veolia focusses on Smart City projects.
Véronique Nurit (VMware) speaks about the joint solutions with Huawei.
The post Solutions for your digital transformation journey 26102016 appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
Continuously seeking diversification of its service portfolio, Whitestar spans its activities across corporate advisory, corporate restructuring, and corporate real estate services. Additionally, the company offers complete services, which include advisory and securitization management. José Silva, CEO Whitestar, is satisfied in the way Huawei build their robust data centers and VDI solutions.
The post Asset company Whitestar upgrades ICT infrastructure appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), the integrated free zone technology park, in collaboration with Huawei, has installed the first Smart Street Solution in the Middle East region at the high-tech park. The Smart Street Solution incorporates a number of advanced features geared towards creating a friendly and secure environment for the community. Watch the video to learn more!
The post Huawei Smart Street Solution for Dubai Silicon Oasis appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
Huawei IoT Power Solution helps Ikeja Electric bring reliable 24-hour power to Nigeria. See how more-dependable power affects Louis, an 8-year old resident of Lagos, Nigeria and his entire community. Nigeria, with 173 million people, has the largest population in Africa. It also is Africa’s largest economy. In 2013, Nigeria’s GDP was US$509.9 billion. Nigeria …
The post How Power IoT Lights Up the Life of Nigerian People appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
Huawei, in collaboration Holmer, built one of the most connected harvesters in the world.Predictive maintenance is forming a large part of an industry shift to manufacturing services. Huawei is exhibiting connected and predictive maintenance solutions
The post Huawei & Holmer Display Predictive Maintenance Solutions in Agriculture Machinery appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
Huawei is sponsoring a team of students from RWTH Aachen University in Germany, the Sonnenwagen Aachen Team, who have been building a solar car, that will compete in the 2017 World Solar Challenge in Australia.
The first part of this documentary, is a story about the journey of the Huawei Sonnenwagen Aachen team coming together, and their thoughts on the drive to the finish line of the World Solar Challenge 2017 in Australia.
This documentary will consist of several parts, based on the important milestones of this exciting project; the innovative spirit of the team, green technology, as well as teams passion in this project.
The post Huawei Sonnenwagen Documentary | Part 1 | The Journey Begins appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
Over the last 40 years, TF1 has grown from a single TV channel to a multimedia, multichannel TV network. To support this growth, TF1 has used Huawei VDI solutions to build a converged cloud news center, the first step in TF1’s move to full-IP digitization.
WuXi AppTec is a pharmaceutical and medical device platform, widely used in the processing of genetic information. Huawei Cloud solutions address its Big Data storage needs, reduce TCO, and improve analysis efficiency.
Huawei helped the government of Brazil implement an expansive network in preparation for the thirty-first Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. Huawei’s Distributed Site Solution can be mounted on pre-existing vertical polls for rapid deployment across multiple sites.
The Pakistan Education and Research Network (PERN) provides high bandwidth for Pakistan’s universities and colleges. Huawei is a key partner in building and maintaining the PERN-II, a next-generation network for accelerated ICT infrastructure development.
Rohit Mehra, Vice President of Network Infrastructure at IDC, shares his thoughts on network as the means of access to the cloud, the importance of open ecosystems, applications as business drivers, and IT as a platform for business transformation.
In today’s digital era, industries are being disrupted by new business models. To speed-up digital transformation, enterprises need to transform traditional IT systems and build new ICT infrastructures with cloud, IoT, and big data at the core. Based on Huawei Open ICT platforms, and developing agile innovation, Huawei has launched the Huawei Enterprise ICT Solutions Open Lab, in Munich, Germany, in collaboration with partners and software vendors.
The post Huawei Launches Enterprise ICT Solutions Open Lab in Germany appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
How is a secure, reliable and green electric grid realized? In case of emergency, how self-recovery is possible in smart grid? How does smart grid satisfy the demand of the bandwidth requirement? Watch the video to learn more. — End —
The post Huawei Videoconferencing Helps P&O Ferrymasters Save Travel Cost Up to 25% appeared first on Huawei Enterprise Blog.
As the world’s leading ICT solutions provider, Huawei leverages new technologies into diversified business models that increase value for our customers. This new open, agile, flexible, and secure ICT platform is streamlining and accelerating our customer’s digital transformation across all industries. It’s a new, Win-Win Ecosystem. Please join us.Leading New ICT. Building a better connected world.